Can-Am ATV Forum banner

These should fit?

805 Views 2 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  Rocketdog
Looking at these wheels for my 2005 Outlander 400. From what I gather, they should fit. Along with the bolt pattern, even the offset is very close to stock Outlander wheels.

They are brand new take offs for $350.

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Locking hubs Tread
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Regular Joe
2014 Maverick 1000r
8,222 Posts
Heck just about anything can fit anything else nowadays, there's spacers and even adapters to go from one bolt pattern to another. If those are 4x137 bolt pattern wheels and the backspacing is close, then yeah you should be good to go. Worst case ya need to get some like .5" spacers to push 'em off the front tie rod ends. Might not have to tho.

· Registered
2005 Outlander 330 HO Upgraded To A 400
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Heck just about anything can fit anything else nowadays, there's spacers and even adapters to go from one bolt pattern to another. If those are 4x137 bolt pattern wheels and the backspacing is close, then yeah you should be good to go. Worst case ya need to get some like .5" spacers to push 'em off the front tie rod ends. Might not have to tho.
Yeah,. When i bought a second Outlander for parts, it had wheel adapters for Polaris wheels. I was barely able to squeeze it into my trailer!

According to the specs, the factory off sets measure Kawasaki Teryx rims, the front wheel has an offset of 4+2.5, while the rear wheel has an offset of around 5+3. Pretty damn close to the stock Outlander specs of 4+3?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts