Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, had to do it....years of 2-strokes with big bores, N20, race gas...just not doing it any more. (see my last thread about my 09 Summit XP 174 880)

Had to jump ship this year. Yammy Nytro with Cr Racing tunnel, 174 CE track, ZBros front susp, Timbersled rear susp, Fox Floats all around, MCX 270 hp turbo setup.....had to give up about 70lbs in weight, but a LOT more HP should make it a fun season!

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
Good God wtf......and i thought 170 HP in my friends race sled was way too much......That thing is...........

Out of this world?

Congratz!

·
Registered
2,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Could your jumping ship have something to do with the fact that ski-doo doesn't offer the 1200 with a track longer then a 137? :sad:
That's partially right...I would have liked to stay BRP. There are several good turbo systems for the 1200 that make big HP, but they just are not as popular in the hills. The boosted Yammys have been proven reliable and, even better, there are lots out there where guys build a new one every year and put the "old" ones up for sale at pennies on the dollar spent. This sled cost the builder $48k to build....I picked it up for less than 1/2 that, and as you can see, it isn't exactly worn out!

·
Premium Member
18,462 Posts
Dave that thing is SICK! Should be a blast!

Reactions: DaveB

·
Registered
2,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
2,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Finally some vid from the driver's perspective....it's HD so better from the YT site. There's also the same vid with some raunchy southern rock on it....

·
Premium Member
18,462 Posts
Awesome vid man. That cheh, cheh, cheh sound is that the turbo?

Reactions: DaveB

·
Registered
2,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Premium Member
18,462 Posts
What's a BOV? Not very turbo savvy.

·
Registered
481 Posts