Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey can i run 29.5 terminators on stock axles and clutch? its about a 10 pound weight diff.. will i notice a power loss?

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Yep. Especially when you go to turn them in the mud.

Reactions: joe440

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Depends on your coin collection. I would call Ryan at RVS or VFJohn. Both can give you solid advise on kits or full clutches and prices as well.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Depends on your coin collection. I would call Ryan at RVS or VFJohn. Both can give you solid advise on kits or full clutches and prices as well.
ive been thinking about doing the terms withs VFJohns, the only thing holding me back is im not too sure if i will need a lift

·
Registered
215 Posts
Got 29.5 terms in Xmr 1000 they are heavy no doubt I just bought a clutch from cv tech Russell Coker but I would def do a clutch of it's in your budget but they are nice tires just heavy

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Got 29.5 terms in Xmr 1000 they are heavy no doubt I just bought a clutch from cv tech Russell Coker but I would def do a clutch of it's in your budget but they are nice tires just heavy
how do you like the terms?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Terminators are junk to be honest and they don't run true to size at all.
would you get outlaw2 before these? if so why?
sorry for all the questions i just wanna make sure im getting the right tire before i pull the trigger

·
Registered
430 Posts
Terminators are junk to be honest and they don't run true to size at all.
would you get outlaw2 before these? if so why?
sorry for all the questions i just wanna make sure im getting the right tire before i pull the trigger
I've just used that, silverbacks and ol's. I would never go back, as a matter of fact the next tire I plan on going with is a 33" Duramax(tractor tire). I found the Outlaws clean better, they paddle better(if you go in deep stuff, which I don't but I have on a friends bike because he wanted me to see how they did). The OL2's to me rode the smoothest.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts