Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Other

Votes: 20 29.0%
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is a poll to help those that are trying to choose a trail tire for their bike. Please vote on the one you feel is the best trail tire. Feel free to post any that you feel are good choices but not listed above if your voting for "Other".

***Before choosing other, Please check these other polls. Polls are limited to 10 choices so I couldn't include every tire***

http://www.can-amforum.com/forums/atv-tires-wheels/47156-mostly-trail-occasional-mud-poll.html

http://www.can-amforum.com/forums/atv-tires-wheels/47155-mud-trail-tire-poll.html

http://www.can-amforum.com/forums/atv-tires-wheels/47154-mud-tire-poll.html

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
Voted.

and bump this up for newcomers

·
Registered
790 Posts
I know y'all will think I'm nutz, but I'm really liking the Outback Max. Seems like a really good jack of all trades that won't let you down in the mud. Only downside I've found is that Brushy Mtn has a 3/4" lug rule and they are about twice that deep. Brushy has too many rules anyway.

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
I know y'all will think I'm nutz, but I'm really liking the Outback Max. Seems like a really good jack of all trades that won't let you down in the mud. Only downside I've found is that Brushy Mtn has a 3/4" lug rule and they are about twice that deep. Brushy has too many rules anyway.
A trail system has a friggen lug rule?! Anyone else heard of this?! thats just stupid IMO. I know they maybe don't want their trails getting dug up but wow.........

I'll have to look those tires up, never heard of them. What all tires have you tried?

I like when people say they like the stock tires unlike what everyone else says but they haven't tried anything else yet...........that's no offense to you man, just saying, lol

·
Registered
951 Posts
I wasn't aware anyone besides maxxis/big horn made off road tires. guess learn something new every day . . .

·
Banned
193 Posts
Used to think Bighorns were the best trail tire out there. Now, having put a bunch of miles on Bearclaw HTR's, I believe they have the Bighorns beat for best all around trail tire. As an added bonus, they are a fair bit cheaper than the BH's as well.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I have really liked the the new Pitbull Growler BG2.5s, I picked them up on one of the 50 percent off sales.
6 ply, good weight, tons of traction.
774D5FC7-78FE-4C85-B6E6-580D0EF92BBB_1_201_a.jpeg

·
Registered
36 Posts
i have always run Bighorn radials, not the new bighorn II's. But the price keeps going up so I am on a new set of Grim Reapers and so far I like them a lot.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Ran bearclaw htr on grizzly. Will buy another set this week for the 850 outlander. I am trying ocelot p375 tires on wifes new 570, but have no opinion yet on them.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Ran traxion grippers the original bighorn clone. 10000km on them could have easily got another 5000 out of em... best all around tire took me everywhere and always brought me home

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts