Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, not sure if this is the right place to post this but here's the question. I'll get pics posted as soon as I can. I'm looking for some advice. I have a 7x12 heavy trailer I use for the ATV, ice house and gear. The trailer currently has welded pipe mount swivel jack with stand. It's PITA to move around. I was hoping to find a pipe style jack with a wheel, but doesn't seem like they make that directly and least not from Curt. I did find a Bulldog pipe mount jack where I can attach a wheel or a stand.

first, I don't know anything about Bulldog.
second, are those welded swivel mounts universal?
As I said I don't have pics of it yet, and I have measured.

I was just hoping to get some quick info before digging further.

Thanks!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can you just mount a bolt on jack like they sell at WalMart? They have wheels. Mount is pretty universal.

HD
That would be the easy solution :D. I have that jack on the boat trailer. Seeing this one already had the welded mount, I figured I'd try and find pipe jack with a wheel. I may fall back on the bolt on one though.

·
Registered
211 Posts
U can just buy the pin on wheel at most places that sell Jack's

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Harbor Freight and Tractor Supply also typically stock a variety of trailer jacks, if it would help you to put your hands on something tangible before cold-ordering off the internet and it show up not quite what you were envisioning.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
U can just buy the pin on wheel at most places that sell Jack's

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
I purchased a caster wheel. Simple.

CURT 28276 6-Inch Caster Trailer Jack Wheel Replacement, Fits 2-Inch Tube, 1,200 lbs. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0050NGB6O/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_4mIrEb5A45B62
Right, I've seen those, just as ZRock and AZ8 recommend. The catch is that i need to replace the jack itself, as the one currently on the trailer doesn't have a replaceable "foot" It's just as the steel pad. doesn't look like I can find a jack with the wheel specifically. I'll need to get a jack with the pin system and the wheel.

Harbor Freight and Tractor Supply also typically stock a variety of trailer jacks, if it would help you to put your hands on something tangible before cold-ordering off the internet and it show up not quite what you were envisioning.
That's a good idea, We're so internet driven that we forget local stores carry some stock. Anyone familiar with the brand BullDog?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts