Can-Am ATV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Outlander Mossy Oak Edition 570
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to tell what these two bars are for at the back of my trailer. They rattle and are loud and not sure what they do except maybe save the license plate from getting crushed when tipped. Thinking I would cut them off but thought let's ask as my friends don't have them on their trailers..
Automotive tire Trunk Bumper Hood Automotive exterior

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Haha i just checked that and nope and i sent the manufacturer an email as i checked the website and they are not shown on the drawings

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hardboot wins the chicken dinner, the manufacturer got back to me and they are fork lift supports and not to be sold with them on lol... They sent me a video on how to remove them... Thanks for the ideas as i wouldn't have guessed that

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Lol I hear you I'm 6 4 and crushed my plate but the manufacturer said they have to be removed and the bolts are behind the plate so I just took a cutoff wheel and gonzo..

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Great idea my friend borrowed mine and those bars wrecked his lawn lol we were brainstorming ideas and we came up with moving it higher but i like the hinge idea as long as it doesn't rattle

1 - 5 of 5 Posts