Can-Am ATV Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Installed these on the 1000xxc a few days ago, I am not usually into this crap but I got a 150 dollar gift card from work so I said what the heck and got these from Tricled.com.

The install was easy, the only variation I did was mount the switch in the speedo housing versus by the key switch like their instructions said.

Install took me about an hour from start to finish.

Attachments

Reactions: mtassie

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes they mount around the existing projector headlights. And operate on a separate switch; think of them like driving/running lights.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Don't buy these!!!
Cheap azz connectors and switch! I almost lost my Renegade today to a live short!!!!
Should just blow the fuse that you should have installed, no?

·
Registered
922 Posts
They look great even better in person. Was riding in NH the other weekend and someone had the red ones installed looked very cool

Reactions: mtassie

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
That's pretty cool, and I am sure with those 4 lights and that light bar it must be bright as hell. I was thinking of doing something with a light bar but I just don't ride at night enough to make it worth while for me.

I do a lot of long day rides, that's the main reason I got the Tricleds, they server as running lights for me mainly. Yeah they look kind of cool but I wanted something that was bright so didn't have to run my headlights all the time so people could see me.

Reactions: Boston_xxc

·
Registered
147 Posts
Lights are poor quality and customer service is even less impressive. Less than 5 hours run time on mine and 20% of LED's don't light up anymore. No replacement offered by mfg. Buyer Beware.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Seems weird that you are having those issues, for one I have never heard of any breaking after 5 hours, and two I have heard that if you did have one break that Tricled would send you new rings no questions asked?

Did you get them right from Tricled?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.