Can-Am ATV Forum banner

Upgraded gauges, but can't figure out KMH to MPH

2550 Views 5 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  Born2atv
Like the title says, I installed the new dash last night and it works awesome and looks great. I love the temp display addition.
My question is the conversion to MPH. I ran BUDS with the Megatech license and I can't see where to update the speedo. I see the gauge tab and what goes on there, but I don't see what I need. Anyone who's done this themselves, do you remember the BUDS steps?

Thanks.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Regular Joe
2014 Maverick 1000r
8,222 Posts
Reactions: Freewill

· Registered
2015 Commander 800r dps
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I ended up loading BUDS on a different, newer laptop I have, and all is right with the world now. I guess it's time for me to update to some newer hardware.
It's kind of odd that it wasn't showing up, but I did have all kinds of problems with the install. The drivers never loaded quite right.

· Admin
2020 Outlander XMR 1000r Max
2,302 Posts
I ended up loading BUDS on a different, newer laptop I have, and all is right with the world now. I guess it's time for me to update to some newer hardware.
It's kind of odd that it wasn't showing up, but I did have all kinds of problems with the install. The drivers never loaded quite right.
The more we overtake the plumbing, the easier it is to stop up the drain. This applies to electronics too. Glad it works on newer laptop.

· Registered
2021 Outlander 1000r XMR Neo Yellow/Black
1,287 Posts
On my 2021 1000 XMR it has the new up dated cluster . There is a sperate button that allows me to switch from different units, reset the trip time and hours. And I too like having the Temp. gauge.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts