Beer and I make the mistake of shutting it off
So it won't start because it's too dead I'm just looking
For options for "better" batteries the the stock one
Without putting two in it and would rather not have to mod
It just for a battery lol thanks!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Me too. I have a 07 800 Gade and been looking for an upgrade version without going to a lithium style for 256$. I thinking the Odyssey pc545 or the pc680-p

Sent from my M865 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Me too. I have a 07 800 Gade and been looking for an upgrade version without going to a lithium style for 256$. I thinking the Odyssey pc545 or the pc680-p

Look at the spec on the bat.

The 680 bigger of the two has 185 cca

A stock bat has 310 cca

That should be a no brainer

Now the Lithium has 420 and THEY CLAME that is can be recharged to 90% in 6 minites.

·
Premium Member
2,540 Posts
Not all that convinced the lithiums are a up grade. They seem to be breaking plates. They have replace the battery at no charge. Iv read quite a few others have had the same problem. The other thing with them is you cant put more than a 2 amp charger on them

·
Registered
27 Posts
It says 535 cca for thirty seconds and can't remember of top my head but thing 375 cca for minute. The other series battery I listed Ostacruiser posted that it was the one he was using. Couldn't figure it out cause the cca was so small

·
Registered
27 Posts
Okay I just looked it over again and the PC 545 its actually only 150 cold cranking amps the hot cranking amps is around 545 for 5 secs 495 for 10secs and 420 for 20 sec. So why the hell is that the replacement that it says I need. I hate searching for batteries so someone could just give me a part number that they used that would be awesome. Cause right now it says that this is the battery I need for the replacement but I know its not because of their specs

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Okay I just looked it over again and the PC 545 its actually only 150 cold cranking amps the hot cranking amps is around 545 for 5 secs 495 for 10secs and 420 for 20 sec. So why the hell is that the replacement that it says I need. I hate searching for batteries so someone could just give me a part number that they used that would be awesome. Cause right now it says that this is the battery I need for the replacement but I know its not because of their specs

You listed 2 Odyssay bats. 545 and 680. The 680 has the higher spec but it is no where near that of a stock bat. Which is 310. Look at the CCA not the amps for x seconds (420 for 20 seconds). Do you think you will only be winching for 20 seconds. Like I said earlyer the 680 has the higher of the 2 bats and the stock is 310.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Ok. So just get a battery from Napa I gonna have them cross reference my stock bat. Unless u no one that is good for a decent price.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts