61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Nobody??

·
Registered
790 Posts
I have this clutch on my bike when I used to have the stock tires (30" backs.) Didn't really notice that much difference. Seems to pull just fine on my current tires too.

Will say, do not leave screens in the snorkel this will overheat your clutch and blow the belt.

·
Registered
339 Posts
I have this clutch on my bike when I used to have the stock tires (30" backs.) Didn't really notice that much difference. Seems to pull just fine on my current tires too.

Will say, do not leave screens in the snorkel this will overheat your clutch and blow the belt.
This is due to the clutch kit??

·
Registered
2,675 Posts
t.
That's disappointing that the clutch didn't make much different with stock tires...I thought that an aftermarket primary was suppose to put more power to the ground. Very disappointing indeed..

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
This thread was talking about a clutch kit only, and I think it got changed into talking about the full primary clutch. Easily to confuse the two.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Well I have had VFJ clutch kits on a kfx 700 and Brute 750 and they made a difference, also heard the kits made a difference on these can-ams

61 - 66 of 66 Posts
About this Discussion
65 Replies
24 Participants
bcorum
Can-Am ATV Forum
Can-Am Forum features the most comprehensive collection of Can-Am ATV information! Renegade, Outlander & MX, DS450 and more!
Full Forum Listing