Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Vendor
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are the systems I will be carrying. The exhaust systems may not always be in stock, but I do have all of them listed.

If you would like to place an order for one of these systems.

Call me: 570-773-1240 shop 570-875-9071 cell or text
Email me: [email protected]
PM me on here.

Here are Kawy and Polaris exhaust prices as well.

·
Premium Member
18,462 Posts
Good stuff. Thanks for posting.

·
Vendor
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No problem. Muzzy just changed some prices 30-50.00 somehow I memorized most all the systems and would know all the prices in my head. Now prices increased, so I had to spend a few hours and make new pricing sheets up just for my own knowledge.

I was also going to possibly setup some smaller dealer accounts to offer better pricing or even some group buys if anyone was interested.

I don't feel the need to rake in a ton of profit on selling this type of stuff where I simply slap a label on. I always try to sell these items at my lowest price possible.

However....If you find them for less pricing. Let me know and I'll match or beat the price if possible.

John

·
Registered
19 Posts
Just placed my order yesterday for an slip on muzzy and tuner. Can't wait to get it and put it on. Haven't heard nothing but good things and great service. Thanks

·
Registered
205 Posts
John what is the best way to order a clutch kit from ya? If they are available I will more then likely order one from you this week.

·
Vendor
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
rotax, as in Ron woods rust buckets?

From the ones I've seen, they are all mild steel and coated or painted headers. Just the ability to not have the pipe rust to crap is a major benefit, Muzzys are all t-304 stainless.

as for performance. it's a little better, plus the sound is a ton nicer. not so puff-puff-puff sounding.

John

·
Vendor
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
John what is the best way to order a clutch kit from ya? If they are available I will more then likely order one from you this week.
same as ordering an exhaust. :th_smiliebanana2:

Call me: 570-773-1240 shop 570-875-9071 cell or text
Email me: [email protected]
PM me on here.

·
Vendor
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks John,

Any word on your clutch kit for a 2012 650 Max?

they are still on the burner, the full replacement primary is going to make it to market before those do. With as good as this new primary setup is working, I'm undecided if I would even continue the clutch kits? literally, this replacement clutch kills anything you can do to the stock unit.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Thanks John,

Any word on your clutch kit for a 2012 650 Max?

they are still on the burner, the full replacement primary is going to make it to market before those do. With as good as this new primary setup is working, I'm undecided if I would even continue the clutch kits? literally, this replacement clutch kills anything you can do to the stock unit.

I've probably misspoken; I think I mean an entire primary set up not just parts to modify the OEM clutch. Any time frame on a entire primary?

·
Registered
70 Posts
How does the clutch differ in performance to the full replacement primary? I have a Dalton clutch kit now and love its performance over stock. I've heard nothing but good about your products vforcejohn, and would like know more. :th_smiliethumbsup:

·
Vendor
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So there is no reason to ceramic coat the full muzzy exhaust?
For looks only. Beware not to have them load up the ends too much coating or you'll Never get them together and this is a BITCH to sand down and remove.

·
Registered
4 Posts
does the muzzy dual slip on come straight out the back together( side by side) like what is on your website? Any pictures on a rene 1000? thanks

·
Vendor
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
There's no need for holidays fro special deals. just ask!!

Maverick Slipons

525 polished and 550 black SHIPPED.

HOWEVER!! These are backordered direct from Muzzy so there will be a wait to get them.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
About this Discussion
17 Replies
11 Participants
VFORCEJOHN
Can-Am ATV Forum
Can-Am Forum features the most comprehensive collection of Can-Am ATV information! Renegade, Outlander & MX, DS450 and more!
Full Forum Listing