Can-Am ATV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anybody dealt with Vip-Air?,they seem to make things for my 2014 outlander 400 max xt that nobody else does,fairing,power steering unit,super atv told me that they were working on a power steering unit for the 400 but haven't seen it yet,i know the 400 is light,but I have 2 frozen shoulders,bad arm,power steering would be a great help,especially when plowing,would like to hear from somebody who has tried Vip-Air products and tell me what they thought about them,thanks all

·
Registered
875 Posts
I would of bought one of the vip-air but I had the BRP one. They look better built than brp. Any windshield is going to help, I couldn't believe how warn I was when I put mine on

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok,thanks,brp doesn't make the yellow fairing for the 400 or a power steering unit but vip-air makes both,hopefully somebody has dealt with them and I can find out how they are to deal with and how their products are

·
Registered
36 Posts
vip-air vs. brp

I've owned both, imo the vip is the better choice, the vip fairing is a lot closer and your hands are more protected from the elements. My current brp deluxe fairing with medium windshield don't offer near the wind protection for your hands thus I needed to buy my first set of handwarmers in 12 years. VIP also ships quick and is very good to talk to if you have questions. Would suggest buying mirrors from your local dealer though.:th_smiliethumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts