Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 7108 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,834 Posts
Ice tea for me please...lemon and no sugar. I'm glad I can finally ask for iced tea instead of hot cocoa! :D

·
Premium Member
21,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We need to copy as much of the good tech tips etc over to this board.....ezboard will probably never restore all of our posts

G

·
0 Posts
Well it was a fun ride! Rained for the last 2 hours but it was fu:) Thanks everyone for the ride!

G

·
0 Posts
Look at what this guy thinks of us up here!!!]

LOL - well.... we rode 100 miles in the Biwabik, Aurora and Gilbert areas this last weekend. There were so many broken booze bottles that glass has become the #1 trail hazard. The 4x4s have pulled to the side the huge boulders used to block the trails from the 4X's and not to far into the wood did we find beds, recliners, couches, stoves - piles of household waste, yard clippings and leafs and bags and bags of discarded clothing. Numerious couch cushions were found in unlikely places. I can't even begin to figure out why.

With Pigs like this in northern Minnesota Its no wonder we must struggle so badly to create new riding oppertunities.

his sig:Minnesota DNR ATV Safety Instructor
2K4 AC TRV 500 w/MRP rear rack
2K3 AC TRV 500 HD Springs MRP rear rack
2K1 500 SportsmanHO-RSE,HD Springs, Highlifter Kit
Nemadji 2K1,2K2 3/2k5 Iron River 2K2,Mt Ind.MT 2K1/2K3 - Gilbert OHV 5/2k2,6/2K3,5/2k5 Spearfish7/2k2

If you want to reply to this comment it is on atvconnection in the enviromental section

G

·
0 Posts
I'm flippin POOOPPED! I start work on monday i guess:?I hope i can do it! I will have to get up at 3am everyday:! water please.

·
Premium Member
21,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wonder where they were riding...LOL...sounds a bit exagerated....however, my first impressions when I moved here and saw the old stoves, fridges and car bodies in the woods made me wonder what was up too BUT....I have never seen broken glass on the trails or piles of household waste, yard clippings and leafs and bags and bags of discarded clothing. Not to mention numeropus couch cushions??????
If they rode 100 miles in our area, how many of those were legal miles? We have so many legal trails

·
Premium Member
21,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The guy is a troll....he is justtrolling for a reaction....you will find this type on many boards

·
Premium Member
21,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I couldn't stop myself. I signed up at the connection and replied to his snivell

LINK
Posted By: mninstructor (Weekend Warrior)

[line]
Originally posted by: WhoDatInDaMud
LOL - well.... we rode 100 miles in the Biwabik, Aurora and Gilbert areas this last weekend. There were so many broken booze bottles that glass has become the #1 trail hazard. The 4x4s have pulled to the side the huge boulders used to block the trails from the 4X's and not to far into the wood did we find beds, recliners, couches, stoves - piles of household waste, yard clippings and leafs and bags and bags of discarded clothing. Numerious couch cushions were found in unlikely places. I can't even begin to figure out why.

With Pigs like this in northern Minnesota Its no wonder we must struggle so badly to create new riding oppertunities.
[line]

I've lived in this area for the last 15 years and rode here for 4 years. I'll admit when I first moved here I saw a few old stoves, a couple old car fenders and even one old car body from the 40's. I later found out this was all very near an old, now closed county garbage dump. I guess when they closed it and landscaped, they missed a few items.

Recliners, couches, piles of household waste....I've never seen them. So many broken booze bottles that glass has become the #1 trail hazard....give me a break!! If I or any of my club members ever see anything on a trail, we stop and pick it up and have never seen glass on the trails here.

[line]
Any marsh area path that will support a ATV above its fenders is mulched into swamp muck
[line]

I just looked at your pictures. There is one there of your wife and her bike covered in swamp muck. It kind of looks like Marsh AREA Muck

A question for you: Being a DNR safety instuctor, you should know the riding laws, right? Where were you riding (100 miles) in this area? There are NO legal riding trails here except within the OHV park! All those other trails are mining company and MN Power properties and posted! Sounds like a little tresspassing going on to me!!

[line]
With Pigs like this in northern Minnesota
[line]

Maybe you should not come to northern MN and just stay in that pristene metro area.

G

·
0 Posts
That a boy Outlandish! I was very upset also! Water please Start the job tomorrow wish me well!

·
Premium Member
1,834 Posts
Hoping all goes well for you on your new job wheelinforlife...3 a.m. :? AAARRRGGGGG!!!

1 - 20 of 7108 Posts
About this Discussion
7.1K Replies
89 Participants
HuntingQuad
Can-Am ATV Forum
Can-Am Forum features the most comprehensive collection of Can-Am ATV information! Renegade, Outlander & MX, DS450 and more!
Full Forum Listing