Can-Am ATV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Want a portal lift for my renegade 2021 xmr 1000, have highlifters 6" lift on, what are my options? What can I make work I got 46 inch bkt mounted on 24s. I want to be able to use them without killing belts every time she turns hard.

·
Regular Joe
2014 Maverick 1000r
7,278 Posts
Welcome to the site

You need a gear reduction, simply put. Portals address that.

You can play with gearing a little, via aftermarket clutches, but they can only accomplish so much. You can't just slap a set of 46's on your stock bike and expect the belt to hold.

·
Vendor
335 Posts
Want a portal lift for my renegade 2021 xmr 1000, have highlifters 6" lift on, what are my options? What can I make work I got 46 inch bkt mounted on 24s. I want to be able to use them without killing belts every time she turns hard.
For the portals, you'd have to come up with your own custom mounting brackets. You can build them yourself, or you can contact PATV or PCF and they may be able to put something together for you from their custom shop.

No biggie though. Guys do it ALL the time. Those are the two best custom fab companies for your build. You'll be blown away seeing their stuff.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts