Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I know there is a kit out there for my 06 400 ho outlander to completely snorkel it. I believe the only problem im having is water coming in the rear exhaust of the CVT. Has anyone just extended that ? i noticed the intake for the cvt is high as well as the intake for the carb.

ALso what size pipe will fit on the exhaust? I know I will need a rubber adapter to marry the pipe to the cover.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
I saw a thread a while ago where someone ran the CVT exhaust under the top spine of the frame & forward along the inner panel & up & out the top front , but I wouldn't even know where to begin looking .
I believe it was heat wrapped as well .
Hope it helps .

·
Premium Member
1,088 Posts
snorkel it

Proabbly will be custom all the way which is fine go to Home Depot and start customizing. I bought a kit and still had to go to home depot for parts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Hey guys I know there is a kit out there for my 06 400 ho outlander to completely snorkel it. I believe the only problem im having is water coming in the rear exhaust of the CVT. Has anyone just extended that ? i noticed the intake for the cvt is high as well as the intake for the carb.

ALso what size pipe will fit on the exhaust? I know I will need a rubber adapter to marry the pipe to the cover.

I did it and documented it on my website .. Mine is the red outlander..

http://outlander400.piczo.com/modifications?cr=5&linkvar=000044

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts