Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He everyone. Just wanted to let you know that we just added a number of new tires and wheels to our product lines. We are working diligently on getting them all added to our site, and working with our supplier to get you the best pricing possible. However it's a huge list and goign to take us at least a month to get it all up and get prices where we want them. We have a bunch of great brands to pick from.

Wheels - ITP, Remington, and STI.

Tires- STI, ITP, GBC, Kenda, Maxxis, Interco, CST, Esssex, and Slasher.

Great tires like the Bighorns, swamplites, rocktane, silverbacks, Black Mamba, Reptiles, Vampires, mega meyhems and black waters just to name a few.

Till we get everything up in the next month or so, PM me with any quotes you'd like. I'd be happy to help get you guys some nice package deals as well. We can also ship tires and wheels already mounted for a few dollars more. Our pricing will be very competitive with places like Rocky mountain.

Thank you all for your continued support!

Ryan

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
He everyone. Just wanted to let you know that we just added a number of new tires and wheels to our product lines. We are working diligently on getting them all added to our site, and working with our supplier to get you the best pricing possible. However it's a huge list and goign to take us at least a month to get it all up and get prices where we want them. We have a bunch of great brands to pick from.

Wheels - ITP, Remington, and STI.

Tires- STI, ITP, GBC, Kenda, Maxxis, Interco, CST, Esssex, and Slasher. HTR's ?

Great tires like the Bighorns, swamplites, rocktane, silverbacks, Black Mamba, Reptiles, Vampires, mega meyhems and black waters just to name a few.

Till we get everything up in the next month or so, PM me with any quotes you'd like. I'd be happy to help get you guys some nice package deals as well. We can also ship tires and wheels already mounted for a few dollars more. Our pricing will be very competitive with places like Rocky mountain.

Thank you all for your continued support!

Ryan
^^^^

1 - 5 of 5 Posts