Can-Am ATV Forum banner

201 - 210 of 210 Posts

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #202
haven't seen actual temp that low yet. Truck said 4* the other morning. Block heater on the diesel can't keep up with it only being on for 3 hours before start up! Leather seats with no butt warmer SUCK

·
Registered
518 Posts
I try not using the heated seats don’t want to turn into a complete puss but I do use the crap out of the heated steering wheel my busted up old mechanic hands loves it!!!!!!

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #204
I try not using the heated seats don’t want to turn into a complete puss but I do use the crap out of the heated steering wheel my busted up old mechanic hands loves it!!!!!!
the wife's yukon has that feature.. didn't realize how nice it was until i drove it one day last week.. really made me second guess not ordering the heated steering wheel for the maverick lol

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #205
was -8* at my house this morning at 530am.. while on my ride into work it hit -13*.. got to work and it warmed up to -6*.... ugh!!

·
Registered
2016 Can-Am Outlander Max XT 650
331 Posts
We had a snow storm roll in last week which lasted a couple of days so I went for a ride on Saturday to one of the highest places in Lebanon: The Cedars of God at an elevation of 2,850m/9,350 feet. Enjoy the photos below where the first 2 are taken from a town overlooking the Cedars where I ended up going.

·
Registered
2016 Can-Am Outlander Max XT 650
331 Posts
90-km/56-mile ride today to the mountains to enjoy the melting snow. A friend joined with a 2017 CF-Moto CFORCE Touring 550. Let's just say that I drove it for 10 minutes and was not impressed one bit. Now I understand how far superior the outlander is.

Reactions: hillsdweller
201 - 210 of 210 Posts