Can-Am ATV Forum banner
301 - 308 of 308 Posts

·
Registered
2019 570 outlander. 2018 570 outlander.
200 Posts
Went riding Saturday with the wife, first time on the trails without a group so that was something new for us. Used the Ride Command app which worked really well however it showed a lot of trials that were non-existent which was a little bit of a bummer. When I say they were not there I mean, zero distinguishable trail off of the main trail and nothing even looking like an old trail so still figuring the app out. Only got in about 60 miles but we got a real late start and could not find a hotel other than an hour south of where we were so that was just poor planning on my part. Next year we will have to go a month earlier to get the full fall colors. Couple pics of the ride...

Lakewood was where we hit the trail for any Wisconsinites out there..
Sky Cloud Plant Water Natural landscape
Water Cloud Sky Plant Water resources
Water Cloud Sky Plant Natural landscape
Cloud Sky Plant Water Natural landscape
Wheel Tire Plant Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
Outlander Max X-TP 1000T
287 Posts
Off at a tangent with this reply!

A Mid-Week ride for me today following my local mounted hunt. Youngest daughter was riding, but with her boys having to be in school it meant a pony saddle was empty and the pillion seat on the Outlander unoccupied! A great day out nevertheless covering 50+ miles of fantastic countryside.

Horse Sky Cloud Tire Wheel

·
Super Moderator
2015 Outlander XMR 650
5,401 Posts
Well that's cool!

So the horses and horsepowers, got along just fine?

Reactions: Orion

·
Registered
Outlander Max X-TP 1000T
287 Posts
Well that's cool!

So the horses and horsepowers, got along just fine?
You bet!

While they can follow the hounds directly, we have to anticipate where they are likely to go, and either find a vantage point to see the field in full cry, or somewhere that they are going to cross a track, trail, or road. It’s something else to hear hounds ‘speaking’ to a scent. (y)

301 - 308 of 308 Posts