Can-Am ATV Forum banner

101 - 118 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
how do you like that little maverick? we are looking at 'upgrading' to a maverick sport max dps 1000
My dad bought a Mav Trail 1000 last year. Over last couple of days we put about 300 miles on it. The thing is a blast to drive. I'm really considering getting one, I hate the big 60+ side by sides that take up the whole trail, so this is a really nice option. I'm over 6ft tall and was comfortable all day.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #103
My dad bought a Mav Trail 1000 last year. Over last couple of days we put about 300 miles on it. The thing is a blast to drive. I'm really considering getting one, I hate the big 60+ side by sides that take up the whole trail, so this is a really nice option. I'm over 6ft tall and was comfortable all day.
that's good to hear. I'm a bigger guy and my wife likes ice cream as well lol.. We were shocked how much shoulder room we had sitting in the these narrower machines, but didn't know how much bumping we would do while riding the trails.

Right now getting a 4 seater in next to impossible unless you want to pay big bucks for a X3 max, or drive for a sport max. I'm going to wait and see what the 2021's bring out and go from there..

Reactions: Jungleman

·
Registered
293 Posts
Found it!!! Only looked three time can’t believe how far back it was...

but anyways went on two little rides over the weekend put on 145 miles in two days had fun didn’t brake anything so it’s a win win !!! Noticed we are starting to get over run by SxS . Still can’t wait to get my new one.. so so looking forward to it !!!

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #105
yeah SxS are all the craze right now. Quads like ours are becoming a thing of the past. Heck in our group rides you are lucky to see 5 quads out of 200 machines, and only two are can-ams (ours and our friends 850)

·
Registered
293 Posts
Put another 92 miles on my baby twin yesterday. I’m thinking my uncle better hurry up and pay that thing off... he don’t hurry up I’m probably going to have to service it before he gets it payed for !!! :p:ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
At first, sxs's were like a plague to me but hey I dont judge I just started riding farther back on narrower trails to get away from them.
Whatever gets people out is always a good deal.

Then I started meeting hot chicks driving them and seeing families and kids having great times....then my own brother got one.
Yeah, sxs's are great!
Love em.

I remember mc riders being the same way when we started seriously switching over to quads and foot hunters that hated them.

Its all good fun. Dont see why we all cant get along and have a good time.

·
Registered
293 Posts
I did have a commander for awhile but man that cage made me and my sun stupid... it was only a matter of time before something stupid happened so I sold it. They have there place and an awesome tool but I still prefer the wheeler too.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #113
badger!! i've heard those things are nasty nasty animals

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Awesome badger, thanks for the pics (y)

101 - 118 of 118 Posts