Registered
2016 Can-Am Outlander Max XT 650
331 Posts
Reactions: Jungleman

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #162
was cruising FB market place this morning and found someone who is selling their quad similar to mine, just an 850 and has a plow. Otherwise same year, same options, and mileage (under 1000mi). Asking $13,500 for it!! I about pooped myself. I'm going to watch it and see what it finally sells for. That's WAY over what i was planning on asking for mine in a couple months that's for sure

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
No kidding man, wow!

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #165
It’s a sellers market right now you should come out golden 👍👍!!!
if i didn't need/want it for pulling my daughter around on the tube behind it, i would sell it right now and sit on that cash. Didn't think the price would be that stinking high lol..

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #166
asked the guy to let me know what he ends up selling it for.. he said he would lol

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #167
talked to the guy selling the 850.. dude almost brokered a deal for my 650 lol. sent a few photos, but the guy didn't like the color scheme lol

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #168
well boys it's officially been listed.. We'll see what happens

·
Registered
351 Posts
Good luck with your sale. Right now it’s a good market to sell. I’m thinking of selling mine and buying a new one when they become available.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Yeah good luck.
Was down at the dealers this last week they had 1 green outlander and 1 black one and nothing else.
No yamahas ( they sell both ), no xmrs, nothing thats it.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #171
i've had a few bites.. one guy offering $2k under asking price, i countered to $1k under asking, and he never responded.. Another asked what my bottom dollar was, told him, claimed it was out of his budget still lol.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Nice (y)
Sad to see it go, but congrats.
Im contemplating making my buddy an offer on a fourtrax he picked up on a whim and hes never going to do anything with so I have another quad in the stable for someone else to ride....

·
Registered
2015 Outlander XMR 650
3,789 Posts
Nice (y)
Sad to see it go, but congrats.
Im contemplating making my buddy an offer on a fourtrax he picked up on a whim and hes never going to do anything with so I have another quad in the stable for someone else to ride....

Lol

Do it

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Borrowed one for opening weekend rifle a few seasons ago...
Bone stock ranch quad.
Had to pull the milk crate off the front so I could use it kind of quad.
Worked great!
Wouldnt mind having one.

·
Registered
Outlander Max X-TP 1000T
68 Posts
didn't think you could own guns in the UK not alone an AR
:D Common misconception I think!

We might have quite a high bar to ownership but if you qualify then it’s possible to own and use a number of long arms, (even pistols for certain purposes), in my case ranging from .22lr to 9.3x62 via .22-250, 300BLK, 7x64, etc., etc. Semi-autos are restricted to .22lr as per the S&W M&P 15-22 in the second picture.

We can have moderators (suppressors) for all rifles possessed with no hassles such as your convoluted tax stamp system which is a bonus. In addition our deer season(s) are year round, with at least one or more species or sex being harvestable at any given time.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #179
:D Common misconception I think!

We might have quite a high bar to ownership but if you qualify then it’s possible to own and use a number of long arms, (even pistols for certain purposes), in my case ranging from .22lr to 9.3x62 via .22-250, 300BLK, 7x64, etc., etc. Semi-autos are restricted to .22lr as per the S&W M&P 15-22 in the second picture.

We can have moderators (suppressors) for all rifles possessed with no hassles such as your convoluted tax stamp system which is a bonus. In addition our deer season(s) are year round, with at least one or more species or sex being harvestable at any given time.
that's awesome! Thank you for enlightening me :) i'm not a fan of the tax stamp issue we have over here either. I think it's silly. It doesn't make them ultra silent like in the movies, however helps with hearing when shooting big bore rifles.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #180
took a 1/2 a vacation day from work today because the guy was coming from 4-1/2 hours away.. just messaged me he isn't coming.. guess i'll cancel that vacation day.. Not happy because i didn't bring a lunch thinking i was going to be home for lunch.. grrrrr

161 - 180 of 210 Posts