Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

New toyhauler, wanted it capable of hauling a bunch of stuff. ATV had to go in the tail, sideways.

·
Registered
297 Posts
You were determined Good stuff

·
Registered
503 Posts
Dang! You almost needed an engineer to get all that in there....oh wait, lol

·
Registered
687 Posts
Looks like you could use more garage space and less living quarters, or a bigger TH! LOL. That looks like a lot of work to get loaded up!

If you loaded the motorcycle at a 45 degree angle (pull in straight and turn it 45*) would the quad fit straight?

What are the bumpers for?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Tight fit. What about loading the ATV first then fit everything else in around it. Nice trailer!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Sure hope your axles weren't overweight. I'm guessing you are pulling either a 30WRS or a 34WRS which gives you somewhere around 4300-4500 pounds of cargo capacity. Should be plenty for that load unless the bumpers weigh more than I would think.

- bsd

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Gross was just under 25k #
Had plenty of headroom on trailer, truck and hitch.
2011+ Ford Superduty bumpers are light for what they are, ~200#s, they look a lot heavier than they actually weigh.
3/4s of a tank of water too.
Coulda put another 2000 on the trailer
34WRS w/ 7000lb axles & G rated tires.

·
Premium Member
1,088 Posts
determined

I cut the front rail off on my trailer so the first atv goes to the V area by the tongue of the trailer. I fit 2 1000's with oversized tires and lifts on a 12' trailer. HAVE BEEN CREATIVE A FEW TIMES.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts