1 - 20 of 1519 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
i watched it sit in the garage... it still looks sexy

·
Premium Member
18,462 Posts
Had my Max serviced at the dealer, new front brakes, valve covers were weeping so new gaskets and covers under warranty, valves were checked, I'm at 195 hrs, and they were right on, haven't moved at all from the 100 hr check.

·
Registered
549 Posts
tore my bike apart to clean it, and take the looney tuned slip on off so i could put the stocker back on... hunting season is coming haha.. and cleaned my air filter... but i managed to misplace my air filter oil that goes on it so i cant put it all back together til i go get some more haha.. dang it!

·
Premium Member
18,462 Posts
Cool pics Smokey, man that thing looks like a little tractor!

·
Registered
701 Posts
well, this week ive ordered 750 dollars worth of heavy duty spindles and tie rods for the Rhino, and spent 77 bucks on upgraded Dalton springs for my clutch to get my low end oompf back after putting the mudlites on. Took my Outty in last week for some warranty work (fuel pump took a dump AGAIN..) It just got finished this afternoon so tomorrow I pick it up and hopefully give it a good cleaning!

·
Registered
701 Posts

·
Registered
4,005 Posts
Ordered the rims, tires, spine, heated grips, 2" lift, Overfenders, and lower bumper extensions from my Signature this week and have been putting it on all week, not done yet though (work too much). pics coming soon of all befores and afters

·
Registered
334 Posts
put new tires on changed inner cv boot cursed the clips,took the whole back of my bike apart to fix two broken bolts still got to fix the floor boards and winch and put it all together no biking for me today :th_smiliepissed:

Attachments

·
Registered
190 Posts
Ordered the rims, tires, spine, heated grips, 2" lift, Overfenders, and lower bumper extensions from my Signature this week and have been putting it on all week, not done yet though (work too much). pics coming soon of all befores and afters
Are you done yet, are you done yet, are you done yet, are you done yet!!! :)

·
Registered
803 Posts
I guess I have done some quad work this week, just not on mine.

I changed the oil in my son's mini and figured out why it wouldn't turn over and start. The brake safety switch was sticky so the solenoid wouldn't engage the starter. I adjusted and lubed it and now all is well.

·
Registered
4,005 Posts
Are you done yet, are you done yet, are you done yet, are you done yet!!! :)
Done with everything but recieving the Overfenders and Spine. Just got grips yesterday evening and will be putting them on when it gets light out. :yahoo:

Even then though i got my list of stuff to add yet. :thumbsmilie:

Bought it brand new 2 months ago so its like starting all over modding something ya know'. ever since i wrecked one rim and 2 tires hitting a rock its been in the shed on jack stands so i figured good time to be ordering and installing. :th_smiliedance:

·
Premium Member
18,462 Posts
put new tires on changed inner cv boot cursed the clips,took the whole back of my bike apart to fix two broken bolts still got to fix the floor boards and winch and put it all together no biking for me today :th_smiliepissed:
Now that is some work right there. Dang!

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Put some tires on and adjusted my toe-in. It was toed out on one side from factory.

1 - 20 of 1519 Posts