Rhino rear axles dht highlifter fronts
31 outlaws
2" highlifter lift
Race driven break pads
Cmc front bumper
Kimpex rear rack
Warn 2500lbs winch
2" full snorkel

I am thinking either drop in cams or Stm secondary. Which will give me the better bang for my buck.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
18,462 Posts
Cams but will need to retune air/fuel and clutching.

·
Registered
309 Posts
that being the case i would say go for the clutch first, them at cam time you are all ready to go.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ha ha, no loans here. Just hard work.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ha ha, it gets plenty of gas and riding. Wrenching is just as fun as riding

·
Registered
827 Posts
How about a custom wrap or dip? Not sure if you are dead set only on performance upgrades now.

·
Registered
517 Posts
mine has very close to the same mods as yours. one thing i would consider that i added and love is a set of roxx handlebar risers and if your really serious some flexx bars as well. i've got a rad relocate as well and i don't see that on your list of goodies.
other mods i'm considering is adding a set of arched a-arms and stretched trailing arms as the big rubber runs pretty tight to the machine on the g2's.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No wrap or dip for me. I ride hard and in some tight trail. Plastics get scratched up but stickers and paint would look a lot worse scratched then plastic.

Arched a-arms and stretched trailing arms are on the list. My 31 ' s run too tight in the rear and more ground clearance is always a good thing.
I was holding if on those because I have heard rumblings of a G2 full lift from Super atv.

So more concerned about performance. I will look into the Rox bar and risers. I was wondering about that.

·
Registered
827 Posts
I well I would be looking at the STM then cams. No point having power if you can't get it down efficiently as possible.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts