Can-Am ATV Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I have a outlander 800R XT. I have a friend that has a Suzuki 750 with 28 silverbacks on ss rims. He wants to trade for my stock tires and rims. Will this work on our bikes? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
15 Posts
No, Suzuki uses a smaller lug pattern

·
Registered
15 Posts
No problem man! Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I do believe Cam-Am is the only one that uses the 4/137 bolt pattern. Polaris is 4/151, all others are 4/110 to my knowledge. Hopes this helps. (Even though your wheels won't fit) :smilietwocents:

·
Registered
129 Posts
No problem man! Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I do believe Cam-Am is the only one that uses the 4/137 bolt pattern. Polaris is 4/151, all others are 4/110 to my knowledge. Hopes this helps. (Even though your wheels won't fit) :smilietwocents:

Kawasaki used the 4/137 on the SRA 650 brute force, the teryx, and i believe the mules. And not sure if it was a typo on your part but polaris is 4/156. The new rzr 1000 actually stepped up the size of wheel studs so the old wheels wont fit the new machine without having the holes bored out.

Also, i have a set of billet adapters sitting on the work bench right now that allow you to put a 4/110 wheel on a 4/137 hub. I used them to transfer a set of beadlocks from my old brute 750 to my renegade when i bought it. They are 1.5" spacers. If they'd be of any use hit me up, i have no use for them any longer since i ended up buying the correct bolt pattern wheels when i bought my 7" lift because i didnt need the additional width any more.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you for the offer. It would help me out but my buddies bike would be sitting on blocks. I don't think he would like that. He was wanting to do a even swap.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.