Can-Am ATV Forum banner

881 - 900 of 929 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
View attachment 28817 View attachment 28818 View attachment 28819
This is mine and my 5 year old sons ride.
2013 canam 650xt
2003 bombardier DS 90
There more great pics on our instagram accounts please check them out. @skegpirate and @dusterd.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
the little ostacruiser sticker on the ds90 is cute. Snorkle that bad boy I expect to see it on osta's videos!
Lol theres plans for that little ds if you can follow little man @skegpirate. He also has a YouTube channel we only have on vid up but hes riding the outty in the mud.

·
Registered
664 Posts
View attachment 28817 View attachment 28818 View attachment 28819
This is mine and my 5 year old sons ride.
2013 canam 650xt
2003 bombardier DS 90
There more great pics on our instagram accounts please check them out. @skegpirate and @dusterd.

the little ostacruiser sticker on the ds90 is cute. Snorkle that bad boy I expect to see it on osta's videos!
Lol theres plans for that little ds if you can follow little man @skegpirate. He also has a YouTube channel we only have on vid up but hes riding the outty in the mud.

lol thats awesome!

·
Registered
20 Posts

lol thats awesome!
Thanks bud. The rate lil mans going he will be showing me how its done by the time hes 7.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Here's my 2015 Outty Max 1000 XTP, I often take my 4 and eight-year-old nieces riding with me, they absolutely love it. Not to mention my brother-in-law comes over and visits more now since I got it, he's addicted to the power, Ha ha ha

He took my sister riding on it today, he was getting on it pretty hard, I think that'll be her last ride, lmao

Attachments

·
Registered
245 Posts
My 08. Not sure which version.

Bought it used. Came with factory skids and the handle bar deflectors.

Attachments

881 - 900 of 929 Posts