Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a previous owner of Polaris 500 and 300. And also have a Honda Recon. When I saw these Can-Am ATVs, I had to have one and become a Can-Am only girl. Now my problem.....

My dealer says they don't come out until September. I'm looking for the 650 EFI XT-P...or maybe even the 800R EFI XT-P (if they are nice to me and don't treat me like I'm a 4 year old and try to show me the polaris side of the room...I hate that crap) :th_smiliefrustrated

So...does anyone know if there are some of these 2010s out already for sale in showrooms on the east coast? I live in WV but will drive wherever to have one by the end of the month lol.

·
Premium Member
9,719 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,290 Posts
CaseyJo, Welcome to the forum!

There was news last week of a dealer in Elizabethton, TN who has received at least pert of his 2010 order...East Tennessee ATV (423-542-6109) is the name of the place. It shouldn't be all that far from you in WV. Good Luck!

·
Premium Member
715 Posts
i called my dealer and his 2010 are on the way acording to Hugo the can am rep he deals with. He put in a call today waiting to hear a deff on when they will be there. My dealer is located in goldsboro, NC. But he says there is a good chance he will have them this month. So call me quick and I can get your name on one of the first ones to hit the showroom
Give me a call on my cell 757-814-5161 and I will hook ya'll up. Also I will be able to get you a kick as$ price to make it worth your while for the drive and get what you want.

·
Premium Member
715 Posts
ohh looking at where you are from it is prolly a 5-6 hr drive for you to get to my dealer if you go to them for it.

·
Registered
57 Posts
My dealer in Canada already has their 2010's

·
Premium Member
18,462 Posts
Great White North here, my dealer has some on the floor now.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for all the info guys! I've got a call into my dealer here to try to get a definite answer but he's a jerk anyway so I'd rather go somewhere else...but we'll see

Weewane...see what kind of price you can get and send me an email! [email protected] I don't mind a long drive. I'm also going to call the one in East Tennessee to see what they will let me have one for. Thanks again everyone!

·
Premium Member
715 Posts
So you want a price for a 650xt-p. That is the black with yellow trim right? or the 800xt-p black with yellow trim

·
Registered
220 Posts
I'm looking for the 650 EFI XT-P...or maybe even the 800R EFI XT-P (if they are nice to me and don't treat me like I'm a 4 year old and try to show me the polaris side of the room...I hate that crap
So....are you married >.>

LOL, welcome to the site

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Weewane...yep thats the black and yellow one. See if you can get a price on the 650 and the 800. Thanks!!!!

Harvester XT -- lol Yes...I am married. Sorry :)

·
Premium Member
715 Posts
Ok caseyjo I will hopefully have you a price as well as a date they are due in today sometime. I will get with ya as soon as I do.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Yipe my dealer called today starting he had some 2010 in stock already and had even sold some already. He just invited me to come an test drive the new 2010 Can-Am power steering. He had taken a unit out for the weekend with power steering and he just loved it!!! I guess the next time I go past the dealership, I will stop in a take one for a test drive!

·
Registered
22 Posts
My brother's 2010 Outlander 800 XT arrived a couple of days ago, I am still waiting for my 2010 Outlander 650XT. This is in Hawkesbury Ontario Canada.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yeah I'm STOKED to drive the 2010s because of the power steering. I always had to stay in the low end motor range because thats all I could handle safely, but not anymore :) Thanks for all the help!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Weewane...yep thats the black and yellow one. See if you can get a price on the 650 and the 800. Thanks!!!!

Harvester XT -- lol Yes...I am married. Sorry :)

Heyy i wanna get married an ATV girly tooo ,,, dont listen to them i promise an 800r LTD max as a weding present ,, and dont forget i live where the sun shines and sea is blue ...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Heyy i wanna get married an ATV girly tooo ,,, dont listen to them i promise an 800r LTD max as a weding present ,, and dont forget i live where the sun shines and sea is blue ...
Hmm...I guess its too bad that I like winter, the mountains, and dreary, snow filled days.

·
Premium Member
715 Posts
Caseyjo I got a price for ya on the 2010's, if ya wanna give me a call on my cell. Still up in the air as to when he will get them in but he is a platinum dealer so he should get some of the first ones in the states. Also he allready has them ordered just waiting for them to arrive. They may be in is soon as next week but it may be first of august before he gets any in.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts