Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,413 Posts
Well I'll tell ya what. Out of all the big bores out there, the 700 King Quad is about the closest to the big Outty's in handling and ride comfort. The price, yeah it is a sweet price isn't it? Don't be so quick to be slamming other brands around here on this board!!!

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
NBM - you need to chill out. The KQ is an excellant machine. It does everything well and is very reliable. It just don't have the power the 650 &800 does. In my opinion it is the 2nd best quad out there.Regardless of price $. As the 650 isn't out yet. We are all like family here on this forum best bunch of people on any FORUM that I've been on. We're here to help each other not bash them.

OutLandish --- I'm sorry if I over step my bounbs.

:lololol:

·
Registered
16 Posts
First off i bought my KQ long befor the bomb 800 was out and when the KQ was new it was "The Best"... Dont crap on my bike cause i know what it will do and it can hold its own with the right rider. I am looking at getting the outty 800 just for power and warranty reasons, my KQ has took me on some great ride over the last year and stood up to 1200 miles of pounding very well. No more slamming the Zuki's.

·
Premium Member
4,468 Posts
MUDDking wrote:
First off i bought my KQ long befor the bomb 800 was out and when the KQ was new it was "The Best"... Dont crap on my bike cause i know what it will do and it can hold its own with the right rider. I am looking at getting the outty 800 just for power and warranty reasons, my KQ has took me on some great ride over the last year and stood up to 1200 miles of pounding very well. No more slamming the Zuki's.
MUDDking, it's been 5 months since the original post was made, since then we have spoke with NBM and I'm sure that he or anybody else will not be slamming the Zuki's. We try to keep things nice and friendly around here, so don't worry about this thread.

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I guess if all the magazines are testing the 500 V-twin against the zuki 700, then I will put to rest my earlier case.

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It's o.k. I know that it's hard to face the facts, since a joker should never take a king!!! NBM.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I know you might think I'm nuts, but I'm a BRP fan (own three) and I don't think there is anything wrong with Kingquad. I rode the 700, and it don't need more power. All the Suzuki KQs are set up right, EFI, IRS, AND A LOCKER! If I were going to buy a one up utility, I think I would go with a Kingquad. That said, they don't make one for two riders, and they don't make a Renegade.

But I bet they come out with something else good this year!

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
i thought i was on highlifter for a second there:roflao:. suzuki makes a great machine

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
I believe Suzuki has upped it to a 750. Seems I read it somewhere. And if they didn't have the Bomb 800 & 650; It would be my choice. :aniwh:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts