Can-Am ATV Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
2021 Renegade X Xc 1000R
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

Looking for some help to identify the bumper/skid on this machine...
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive lighting

Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tread Automotive design

I have a 2021 Renegade X Xc 1000R and would like to have this setup (or something like it) for the front of my wheeler... I like how the winch-body is protected by the bumper / skid assembly. I mainly ride in the Rocky Mountains and the trails here are, well. ROCKY. LoL! I could easily see a rock or log or something poking into this area whilst blasting down a trail -- so I'd rather protect it!

Thanks in advance! 馃嵒

Registered
2018 can-am outlander XT 650 (abs) with mod's
  • Helpful
Reactions: One Mile Up

Registered
2021 Renegade X Xc 1000R
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OH, I had no idea that this setup was the stock XMR setup. hahaha! This is very helpful tho and will put me on the right path (I think)!

Thank you!!!

Registered
2018 can-am outlander XT 650 (abs) with mod's
  • Helpful
Reactions: One Mile Up

Registered
There are other places to get skids like that:
Or
Or
If your interested in looking at other product than OEM

Registered
2021 Renegade X Xc 1000R
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
After a little more research -- I don't even think that the protection around the winch in the picture I included is even metal like I originally thought it was... I believe that it's just plastic. :cautious:

I really just want to find a frigg'n bumper or skid plate that protects the winch on the X XC model. If anyone has a lead on a bumper / skid plate combo -- pls let me know! I found a really nice bumper that would be exactly what I'm looking for -- but I believe that the manufacturer quit making them (just my luck!) he was out of Red Deer Canada or something...
Tire Wheel Vehicle Tread Automotive tire

So - if someone has one in excellent shape for sale -- LMK! 馃槄

Registered
2021 Renegade X Xc 1000R
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry man, I haven't even gotten that far yet (choosing which winch to go with)... lol!

The company that makes the bumper I posted above got back to me just today... hahaha! His name is Justin and he works @ Equalizer Fabrication & Design. He said that they do indeed still make the Renegade bumpers and asked for the year of my machine... just waiting for him to get back to me.

I will be going with a Warn winch prolly tho...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts