Can-Am ATV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody. just wondering if anyone knows of a windshield that fits a 2016 outlander xmr? having a rough time, someone's got to make one

·
Nobody Special
2020 Outlander XMR 1000r Max
1,104 Posts
Hey everybody. just wondering if anyone knows of a windshield that fits a 2016 outlander xmr? having a rough time, someone's got to make one
yeah, the same one I have on my 2020 XMR 1000. The Deluxe Fairing assembly. It is a perfect fit. May have to loosen the handlebar and tip it slightly back or forward for the fairing to fit properly. I did.

Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Vehicle Military camouflage

Tire Wheel Snow Sky Automotive tire

Snow Automotive tire Motor vehicle Black Sky

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have that same fairing on my 2016 650 Outlander. Hated the mirrors so I removed them in favor of ones that go on end of grips.

Very happy with the fairing, though I need to get that taller wind screen like you have in your pic.

·
Nobody Special
2020 Outlander XMR 1000r Max
1,104 Posts
I have that same fairing on my 2016 650 Outlander. Hated the mirrors so I removed them in favor of ones that go on end of grips.

Very happy with the fairing, though I need to get that taller wind screen like you have in your pic.
That's right. Mirrors are junk. As you can see in the top pic I have the good mirrors that bolt to the handlebar.
I love that extra tall windshield when it is really cold out. Keeps pretty much all the wind off me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts