Can-Am ATV Forum banner

Winter season Derry to Fremont~ conditions

2080 Views 6 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  Nelco
I am looking to run the trail, all goes well. Anybody been lately?
DJ to the white courtesy phone :th_ATVsmiley:
TIA, Gary
I am looking to run the trail, all goes well. Anybody been lately?
DJ to the white courtesy phone :th_ATVsmiley:
TIA, Gary
See more
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I went up on the 27th. Nice riding as usual, extra nice when you figure it was 45*!! There was a bit of a hint of frozen water and a bit of plowed snow piles in a couple of the parking lots on rt28. I don't think the ski or snowmobilers are that happy but I will take this 'till April :th_smiliedance:
I ran into one of the NHATV club trail maintenance riders and had a nice chat- they do a great job.
Gary

· Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice picture DJ. It looks like they have some sort of grooming. My ATV doesn't like the 4' of snow we have here. Have you been by the trail lately? I was wondering if it would be rideable- or a lot of work.
TNX.
N

· Registered
466 Posts
I haven't gone on that trail since the day that photo was taken.

The last couple of years I've gone there during the winter months, sometimes the ruts in the snow can get pretty deep, especially when things start melting. Those rides can toss you around a bit. The day of that photo, it was in excellent condition.

This past Saturday, my two brothers and I rode the trails in Pawtuckaway Park. They were in very good condition, especially since it was in the low to mid 20's that day. Obviously today's warm temps aren't going to help.

· Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Great, thanks Don :th_smiliethumbsup:
Gary

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.