Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just ran up to see Vforce John , great guy was up in the area to see family and picked up my muzzy full system for a XMR 1000 r .... Possibly one of 2 of that last muzzy XMR full systems left in the USA .
Great guy , wealth of knowledge and good people see him on the trial .
Greg

·
Registered
2,675 Posts
Congratulations! I debated back and forth for a long time before I bought mine and almost waited to long! My only regret is that I wish I would have done it sooner! You will love it! The power and sound that it puts out are amazing! .....word of caution, the bottom exhaust bolt on the rear cylinder exhaust flange sucks getting at. You will see what I mean when you get to it....easiest way to remove it is by removing clutch cover if you don't it's hell on earth trying to turn it!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got the Power commander V from John new fuel map allready loaded . Full muzzy dual black cans . He has on full system left and I was surprised he had 2 left since muzzy is out of business and most likely never see these again .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
4wheelgreg
Can-Am ATV Forum
Can-Am Forum features the most comprehensive collection of Can-Am ATV information! Renegade, Outlander & MX, DS450 and more!
Full Forum Listing