Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the dealer today and seen about trading in on a 2015 renny 1000 xxc digital camo, and they came to 13,700 with complete skids.. what do you guys think? is that a fair price?

·
Registered
567 Posts
Went to the dealer today and seen about trading in on a 2015 renny 1000 xxc digital camo, and they came to 13,700 with complete skids.. what do you guys think? is that a fair price?
That sounds like a very good price to me, I paid $14K

·
Registered
38 Posts
Just curious but what did they offer you for the xmr on trade?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just curious but what did they offer you for the xmr on trade?
i called one dealer and they said 5700 and i said HELL NO!
then i called my other local dealer and they said they will give me 7500 and i can take off my accessories

·
Registered
567 Posts
I am confused is the $13,700 with your trade in? or not if it is with the trade in than NO not a great deal as I said I paid $14,000 with NO trade in.

·
Registered
38 Posts
7500 isn't bad on a trade to the dealer. I can't even get my dealers that are local to give me a price over the phone

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am confused is the $13,700 with your trade in? or not if it is with the trade in than NO not a great deal as I said I paid $14,000 with NO trade in.
it is 13,700 for the machine itself. so with the trade in ill owe 6200 plus i get the tax break with the trade in

·
Registered
567 Posts
it is 13,700 for the machine itself. so with the trade in ill owe 6200 plus i get the tax break with the trade in
That is great deal I think considering they will install the rest of the skid plate making it a full skid underneath.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That is great deal I think considering they will install the rest of the skid plate making it a full skid underneath.
yea its full skids and the a-arm gaurds.. im going monday to sign papers :th_smiliebanana2:

·
Registered
567 Posts
yea its full skids and the a-arm gaurds.. im going monday to sign papers :th_smiliebanana2:
Nice youll love it BTW why the change from the XMR to Renegade just curious

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice youll love it BTW why the change from the XMR to Renegade just curious
the two guys i always ride with used to both have rzr 800s and they upgraded to the rzr 1k's.... and im not the type of person to get by a rzr LOL... also im going out west for a few months to wheel and i think ill have more fun with it

1 - 11 of 11 Posts