Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to forumn and been researching for quite some time. Going to be buying a new XMR most likely the 800 due to short frame. I am outside the baton rouge area, where is the best/cheapest dealership from past experiences. I know outdoor powerhouse in denham where else is there a place?

·
Registered
201 Posts
If you want to take a short trip, Hattiesburg Cycles has always gave me and my family great pricing. They gave my brother a good enough deal for him to drive from Lafayette.

Maybe just give them a call and see what they say??

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i def will give them a call. my deer lease is actually right outside of hattisburg so def worth trip.
best price i have so far is 11300 for bike and 13100 out the door ttl
is this comparable to others in the area?

·
Registered
201 Posts
i def will give them a call. my deer lease is actually right outside of hattisburg so def worth trip.
best price i have so far is 11300 for bike and 13100 out the door ttl
is this comparable to others in the area?
Thats about 700 cheaper then what i paid for mine otd. I live in tampa fl.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Don't come to Nebraska and buy one. I got a 1000 with the camo. Mine was $15183.00. No offers from dealer for any perks. Only good thing was I sold my old Yamaha and traded in an Outlander L I won. So it was only $2000.00 out of pocket.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Don't come to Nebraska and buy one. I got a 1000 with the camo. Mine was $15183.00. No offers from dealer for any perks. Only good thing was I sold my old Yamaha and traded in an Outlander L I won. So it was only $2000.00 out of pocket.
Damn how did you win an outlander?

·
Registered
54 Posts
It was one of those Facebook posts from Can-Am Offroad. It was a dream giveaway contest. Thought no chance in hell, but what the heck. Won it back in October. uploadfromtaptalk1429637784485.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
827 Posts
http://www.ppsofhouma.com/m_default.asp

Performance Powersports of Houma is the place to go! Nothing but great things to say out of the 4 buddies of mine that bought there. Great buying experience with knowledgable people and the service department is great. Not far down the road from you either.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Gator

Try Gator Powersports in Mandeville. I priced everybody in the state and they seemed to give the best deal at the time for my XMR 1000. Hell that was last month. lol, give em a call.

·
Registered
201 Posts
It was one of those Facebook posts from Can-Am Offroad. It was a dream giveaway contest. Thought no chance in hell, but what the heck. Won it back in October. View attachment 27288

Reactions: steenerk

·
Registered
175 Posts
Ouch! Got my 1000 camo for 13900 out the door. That's with 3 year extended warranty, brp heated grips, passenger seat, and manta green.

You guys gotta move north!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts