Can-Am ATV Forum banner

381 - 400 of 440 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
570xmr owner here and new member. 570 going to Mr rpm this winter to get a big boy crank..debating going 860 or 975. Have figured money lost in sale and trade then buying an 850 vs building g this one...I will actually get way more bang for my buck.

Not that the 570 is a slouch I just have gotten power hungry for some reason.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Got a new 650 on friday, soooo happy!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Well I finally joined the can am family. Ive always liked the looks of the xmr's and kinda thought I wanted one, but I've always been very happy with my rzr and Rangers, and I didn't see myself going back to a 4wheeler. That is until now, I found a 2013 camo 1000 with about 75 hours and 400 miles on it, pretty clean so I jumped on it. Now all I can say is wow, I don't know what took me so long to get one. It's nothing special, stock actually, and damn this thing is impressive. I don't mud ride, mostly cruise trails and dirt roads at beer drinking speeds, so it's overkill, I know, but I'm loving it.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello all, new here just bought a 2016 xmr
850 already have dess key problems, second day owning the bike. Took to dealer programmed a new key for me.
We will see what happens.

·
Registered
376 Posts
I like the blue, saw a few in person this year they look nice

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11 Posts
Just checking in! Bought a 2016 Outlander XMR 850 this past spring and having a blast on it!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey guys i just joined yesterday. Im looking to buy the new 2017 xmr 1000 mainly because of the way it looks. But i wanted to know the first.... What has changed in the 2017 vs the 2016 i could not find out on the site nor whenni called C, S. 2nd and pls durability on a can am machine. I have never owned a can am i own a grizz 700 2013 and as u know they are durable and tough with no elect problems and small maintanece trouble free but the 700cc motor isnt doing it for me. So plz guys i dont want to make a big investment and regret it. I will be not playing in mud nor water woth the xmr just hunting and trials so should it last... fyi im living in lebanon middle east and the xmr 1000 2017 gunna set me back 22k ya it cost that much here

·
Registered
17 Posts
2016 xmr 570

Hi guys i just bought a new 2016 xmr 570 and i love it, more power then my 700 arctic 2012. The yoshimura sounds awesome and i have a clutch kit on the way.

381 - 400 of 440 Posts