Can-Am ATV Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Excellent! Thanks Poseidon! So is this the procedure you should do or can you check it while the bike is running as well? Basically wondering because I just bought a used '08 and wanted to see if there's any pending codes. I'm guessing there won't be using this procedure if they are cleared when turned off(for the light switch method anyways).

·
Registered
17 Posts
P1F01 error code ?? check dps with no dps code ??

thanks

2011 model

·
Registered
16 Posts
Anyone heard of P1F05 or "check dps thr" my 2010 800xtp is throwing both and the power steering doesn't run. I also pulled P0705 which is my trans position. I understand why, it usually says E instead of P when in park. Any feedback would be great.

·
Registered
17 Posts
P1F01 the dealer said to me the code is a dps code and whn he plug it ... DPS voltage low - DPS voltage high - DPS short cicuit and Finally no connection with DPS
it cost to me a new DPS $$$$$$$$$ ouch ! good luck

·
Registered
16 Posts
P0705 Tran Range Sensor Circ Error
That is an easy fix, there is a little black cover beside your right ankle, 2 10mm bolts and it pops off. You will see 3 wires going to sensors on the transmission. Unthread them carefully, and wipe the ends off well and make sure the little gold ball in the end moves. Reinstall and you'll be good to go. Mine did that too

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
[QUOTE = "slavv, publicación: 756649, miembro: 27959"]
P1F01 el distribuidor me dijo que el código es un código dps y cuando lo conectó ... Tensión DPS baja - Tensión DPS alta - DPS cortocircuito y finalmente no hay conexión con DPS
me costó un nuevo DPS $$$$$$$$$ ¡ay! buena suerte
[/CITAR]
Tengo unos códigos de po 637,107,113,114 todos son PO

·
Registered
2 Posts
[QUOTE = "cannedham47, publicación: 756881, miembro: 54617"]
Esa es una solución fácil, hay una pequeña cubierta negra al lado del tobillo derecho, 2 pernos de 10 mm y se levanta. Verá 3 cables que van a los sensores en la transmisión. Desenrosque con cuidado, limpie bien los extremos y asegúrese de que la pequeña bola de oro al final se mueva. Vuelva a instalar y estará listo para comenzar. El mío también hizo eso

Enviado desde mi LG-D852 usando Tapatalk
[/CITAR]
Buena recomendación yo quisiera saber que significa los códigos que me aparecen en mi canam son códigos PO

21 - 38 of 38 Posts